About this Item
- Reinforced arms and arms for added safety.
- Arms of 3 sections.
- Manual raelase of safety wedges.
- Pad extensions of 70 – 140 mm.
- Control box with ON / OFF switch and independent UP and DOWN pushbuttons.
- Synchronization and safety against obstacles by cable.
- Automatic safety stop in case of cable breakage.
- The New Velyen 4EC1400 will be supplied from the factory with a standard 4 lifting arm configurations giving 5.500kgs lifting capacity.The arms fitted as standard will all be three stage. These arms will extend from 900mm closed to 1750mm open. (symmetrical)
Note: Supplied in the delivery box will be 2 more arm length extensions. These can be fitted quickly to the rear arms for some extra-long wheelbase vans. With this arm configuration fitted the lift will become asymmetrical.
2 x Rear Arms 900-2050mm
2 x Front Arms 900-1750mm
In this configuration this lifting capacity is reduced to 4.000kgs
|Width between columns||3340 mm|
|Load capacity||5500 Kg|
|Minimum height||90 mm|
|Pad extensions height||90/160 mm|
|Lifting height||1900 mm|
|Crossbar height (ind. – out.)||4910-5060 mm|
|Arm length (min-max)||900-1750/900-2050 mm|
|Overall width||4030 mm|
|Motor||3 Phase 230/400 V 50/60 Hz. 2.2 KW|