Makita HR4501C perforator is designed for drilling or drilling with concrete impact of different classes. The frequency of impacts can be adjusted, and the depth of drilling - to control, which contributes to the jewellery accuracy of work. The anti-vibration system of the device also works on this, with which it will be easier for you to hold the instrument. The Makita HR4501C is safe and convenient to work with, because it has a lock on the power button, a safety clutch, and is equipped with an additional handle with a rubberized coating, which guarantees a comfortable grip. A reliable tool will last you long.
- High performance and durability.
- Selectable two on/off switches on demolition mode.
- One-Touch Sliding Chuck enables easy bit change.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip provides more control
- The maximum drilling diameter is 45 mm.
- The fact that work with this material will be effective, indicate a power of 1350 W, impact energy of 12.5 J, as well as a speed of 2750 bpm
|Continuous rating Input||1,350W|
|Capacity||Concrete (with T.C.T. bit)|
| ||: 45mm (1-3/4")|
| ||Concrete (with Core bit)|
| ||: 125mm (5")|
|Impacts per minute (ipm)||1,250 - 2,750|
|No load speed (rpm)||130 - 280|
|Dimensions||458 x 121 x 288mm|
|(L x W x H)||(18" x 4-3/4" x 11-3/8")|
|Net weight||8.2kg (18.1lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0m (16.4ft)|
Side Handle(D), Side Grip, Depth Gauge, Grease Vessel (Tool does not come with bit.)