MAK/2012-NB 12 in. Portable Planer delivers portability and productivity with a compact design, quieter operation, and faster, easier blade changes. It features Makita's exclusive Interna-Lok automated head clamp to eliminate snipe for improved planing performance. The 15 Amp motor delivers a no-load speed of 8,500 RPM and lower noise (only 83dB). The Makita 12 in. planer is engineered for finish woodworking and is ideal for cabinets, closets, staircase, furniture, and more.
- Powerful compact thicknesser great for workshop dressing of rough sawn or recycled timbers
- Powerful cutting head with excellent automatic feed rollers that leave virtually no snipe
- Very stable planing with 4 corner columns to raise and lower cutting heads
- Maximum 3mm cut per pass in soft wood
- Super simple blade changing
- Max material feed 8.5mtr per min.
|Cutting Capacity (width):
|Cutting Capacity (depth):
|Cutting Capacity (thickness):
|No. of Knives:
|Table Size (WxL)
||12" x 30-3/8"
(304mm x 771mm)
|Net Load Speed:
||28.1kg (61.9 lbs.)
|Max. no load speed:
|Overall dimensions (L x H x W)
||83mm x 771mm x 401mm (19" x 30-3/8" x 15-13/16")
|Power supply cord
- Socket Wrench
- Hex Wrench
- Magnetic Holders 2.