DHR242 models are 24mm (15/16") Cordless Combination Hammers powered by 18V Li-ion Battery, featuring an fficient Brushless DC motor provides higher productivity than that of 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model DHR202. Makita’s first Cordless Combination Hammers with Dust extraction system.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
- Dust Extraction adaptor keeps the jobsite clean as you work
- 2.0j of impact energy for efficient drilling of masonry
Battery Quantity (3.0 Ah)
0 - 4700 bpm
0 - 950 rpm
Vibration: Hammer Drilling
3.1 - 3.8 kg
►Battery and Charger are sold separately◄