The Makita 10” Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1019L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall.
- 10" slide miter saw with the crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8" nested) of a 12" miter saw
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4")
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°): 2-13/16" x 12"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R): 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 3,200 RPM
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31-3/4" x 25-3/8" x 26"
- Net Weight: 57.9 lbs.